Thu, 23 Feb|
Business Development for Employment Practitioners
A 4 hour interactive workshop that equips you with tools and step by step strategies for Business Development for Employment Practitioners
Time & Location
23 Feb, 1:00 pm AEDT – 24 Feb, 5:00 pm AEDT
About the event
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ENDS 2nd FEB 7PM (Spaces are limited.)
Often employment service providers hire business development consultants /Reverse Marketers based on their closing skills. But they may not realise that in order to close, you need to know how to open. Open the conversations, get the employer's time, create a follow-up cadence, and be able to fill a pipeline with qualified leads.
In this interactive workshop, we will teach your business development reps just how to do that. From being able to target the right industries, create employer personas and understand them. As well as be able to present grab an employer’s attention, create a compelling business case, and present solutions based on the employer's needs.
What you will learn on this workshop:
1. Develop an ideal employer profile and persona. (These will be relevant to your ESA and typical types of job seekers.)
2. Gain an understanding of current business gaps and needs.
3. Learn how to fill your pipeline with qualified employer leads.
4. Develop a prospecting strategy used by top recruiters.
5. Understand your sales activity numbers and how to get the most out of your prospecting time.
6. Create a prospecting and follow-up cadence that will increase the probability of contact and qualification with a decision maker.
7. Learn a cold calling script and framework that will grab the employer's attention and keep them on the phone.
8. Learn how to get past the 'apply online' objective.
9. Walk away with a script/framework that can be used on the (phone, face to face, and email.)
Who this workshop is suitable for you, if:
1. You don't manage a caseload and have the capacity to get job vacancies at a scale.
2. You reverse market on behalf of a large number of job seekers.
3. You reverse market on behalf of one or many sites.
4. your full responsibility is opening new business and creating job placement opportunities at a scale.
Free Bonuses: After attending the workshop you will also get:
- Workbook download with material, frameworks, and cold-calling scripts.
- 15-module Effective Reverse Marketing & Sales Self-Paced Course. Valued at $97 (1-year access.)